For information about COVID testing, contact Curative directly at 1-888-702-9042. Please DO NOT contact Hoodview Church of God about COVID testing as we do not have any additional information.
Here is what information we do have:
At the request of the City of Woodburn, Hoodview Church of God is currently allowing Curative to host a COVID testing site in our church parking lot. All appointments must be made directly with Curative.
Here is some helpful Q&A:
- Days/Hours Open: Monday through Friday, 8:00AM to 3:00PM (except on holidays)
- Do I need an appointment or can I just show up? Appointments are strongly encouraged as the company is only allotted a certain number of tests per day and they have been full recently. Persons who just show up may be able to be tested but it is not guaranteed.
- Appointments can be made in advance by CLICKING HERE.
- Does it cost? There is no out of pocket cost to the patient as testing by Curative is covered by insurance. If the patient does not have insurance, funding is provided by CARES act funding.
- How soon are the results available? Results are available within 24-48 hours of the samples arriving at the lab.
- For more information, contact Curative directly at 1-888-702-9042.